skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Think White.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Dani started packing. I don't know what I'm going to do when she's gone. I need her more than she knows. She was mentioned in my last two poems. When I close my eyes, her beauty still fills my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(33)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(15)
when i read that
goodbye love
i find it so hard to write in this blog, only beca...
i cant stand this. any of this. have no time to do...
im more detached from reality than ever. i dont th...
i jsut dont care anymore. ive lost all motivation ...
someone stole my agenda today. it was really cool....
i have finally begun to understand,everyone abando...
i started art today. it made me want to run away a...
Dani started packing. I don't know what I'm going ...
I need to talk to Vicky more. I read her blog and ...
I miss Emma. I really want to talk to her more. Sh...
Brett, Nick, Cody, and I decided to room together ...
I have decided that my favorite color is no longer...
These are the things I can think. You may choose t...
About Me
Maxwell Paul
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment